Copy filename to Title column in SharePoint
In this post, I will discuss a very easy workflow to copy the filename to Title column in SharePoint list or library.
- Open your site using SharePoint Designer and under Site, Objects look for Lists and Libraries.
- Click on it and select the list or libraries where you want to create the workflow.
- Once you open the library or list, click on new under workflow.
- Give the name of the workflow and select the platform type.
- Under step 1 create something like this
- Make sure Save under setting you change start options and tick start workflow automatically when an item is created.
- Save and publish the workflow.